Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Small Barn Used As A "Man Cave"

Recently, I had to have my Air Conditioning repaired and had the opportunity to visit with the nice man who did the repairs. We were talking about where we both lived and he starting talking to me about a small barn that had either converted or actually built as a "Man Cave".

I think it is pretty big too, like about 1000 square feet, it isn't 2 stories but it does have a loft. This barn looks like it was originally a Hay Barn, and the previous owner just used it like a detached garage, or outbuilding, the barn itself isn't very old, it was neat how this guy kind of repurposed it.

I had never heard of someone using a barn as a Man Cave. He has video games in there, a full bar, neon signs, I mean it could easily be a commercial bar.

Has anyone else ever heard of using a barn for a Man Cave?

Pics from inside:




No comments:

Post a Comment