Thursday, July 18, 2019

Castlebrook Barns' 20th Anniversary


Shedrow Horse Barn

Since I am from California, where Castlebrook Barns is also from, I just realized that this year is their 20th Anniversary, so I wanted to congratulate them on this milestone.

I have a couple of friends that have horse barns from Castlebrook and they are very happy with them and I think they have a great product.

Here is a snippet from what I found online about their 20th Anniversary:

"Castlebrook Barns is excited to be celebrating our 20th Anniversary in the Barn Manufacturing Industry! This milestone achievement has been made possible by Castlebrook's commitment to building the highest quality horse barn while providing the best customer experience in the business!  Whether it is a small backyard barn or a heavy wind load equestrian center, Castlebrook Barns has been the leader in providing for the needs of the equine industry. "

Here's the link to the press release: https://www.prlog.org/12780208-castlebrook-barns-celebrates-20th-anniversary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment